Here are some of our current career opportunities:
"Looking back to where I was when I first started, and where I am now, I can't believe how much I've learned here. Being part of Cortica is a treasure to me and I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful opportunity."
C., Behavior Interventionist
At Cortica, every employee has a voice and actively contributes to our supportive and caring culture. The team at Cortica is highly collaborative, flexible, and compassionate. Each team member cares deeply about the success of their peers and the impact we're making on patients.
We encourage everyone on our staff to take advantage of the numerous benefits that Cortica offers, including a full benefits package, Cortica workshops and training, mentorship, and the opportunity for relocation and leadership at new Cortica locations.
- Superb healthcare plan
- Dental care - option to enroll in premium dental care for less than $7/month
- Vision care - option to enroll in premium vision care for less than $9/month
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time that begins accruing on your first day of employment
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee Sponsorship Program - enroll in our company sponsored program to receive tuition assistance, CEU credits, or certification programs to boost your career
- Flex schedules
- Leadership opportunities - as a rapidly growing organization, opportunities abound for leadership positions of all types
- Bonuses for referring new talent into the organization
Along with our full benefits package, we offer highly competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
I'm so thankful for the opportunity you've allowed me - to challenge myself in ways both personally and professionally that I didn't know I could grow in. Thank you for pushing me, encouraging me, and believing in me!
M., Music Therapist
Employees at Cortica meet the following qualifications:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work well in team environments
- Highly inquisitive and curious
- Deeply compassionate
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a tuberculosis screening test
Other qualifications may include:
- Current valid professional license for your treatment specialty
- Training and proficiency in working with children diagnosed with autism
Career Advancement, Training, & Research
- Potential for quick career advancement
- Access to training and mentorship from leading professionals in the field
- Educational opportunities
- Research opportunities