We have exciting careers and opportunities for:
Looking back to where I was when I first started, and where I am now, I can't believe how much I've learned here. Being part of Cortica is a treasure to me and I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful opportunity.
C., Behavior Interventionist
We provide initial and ongoing on-the-job training for all of our team members to ensure continued growth toward your career goals.
Company Culture & Benefits
At Cortica, every employee has a voice and actively contributes to our supportive and caring culture. We recognize and value the contributions of all team members.
We encourage everyone on our staff to take advantage of the numerous benefits that Cortica has to offer, including a full benefits package, Cortica workshops and training, mentorship, and the opportunity for relocation and leadership at new Cortica locations.
- Superb healthcare plan
- Dental care - option to enroll in premium dental care for less than $7/month
- Vision care - option to enroll in premium vision care for less than $9/month
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time that begins accruing on your first day of employment
- Employee Sponsorship Program - enroll in our company sponsored program to receive tuition assistance, CEU credits, or certification programs to boost your career
- Flex schedules
- Leadership opportunities - as a young organization, opportunities abound for leadership positions of all types
Along with our full benefits package, we offer competitive salaries
I'm so thankful for the opportunity you've allowed me - to challenge myself in ways both personally and professionally that I didn't know I could grow in. Thank you for pushing me, encouraging me, and believing in me!
M., Music Therapist
Employees at Cortica meet the following qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work well in team environments
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a tuberculosis screening test
Other qualifications may include:
- Current valid professional license for your treatment specialty
- Training and proficiency in working with children diagnosed with autism
Career Advancement, Training, & Research
- Potential for quick career advancement
- Access to training and mentorship from leading professionals in the field
- Educational opportunities
- Research opportunities